Friday, May 28, 2010

Where is harryd?

Maybe you've recognized that I am not very active here or at the FreeNAS forum.

The reason behind this... I build together with my wife, our own house. She is the architect and there is a lot of work to do. To be honest... If you see our piece of land, you won't see too much, as the craftsmen just begun. But there is a lot of work to do behind the scenes.

The next few weeks / months will be very exciting, as we can see how our dream is built in stone and wood (and all the other materials). There is a lot of work to do for me, as I will do the whole electricity (and a few other things).

I've prepared another blogpost and I hope I'm able to finish it soon. So, please stay tuned and thanks for all your feedback!

1 comment:

Olivier Cochard-Labbé said...

Good lucks for your home !
It's a big task…